The SAIC Cyber, Cloud & Data Science Service Line has openings for entry-level interns to support the infrastructure and operations group in Kansas City, MO. The internship will be a 10-week summer program beginning June 6, 2016 and completing August 12, 2016.
Interns will work alongside network, server and desktop engineers to build, deliver, and support the operations infrastructure of our data center.
Serving in this capacity interns may:
• use Service Center for managing work item requests
• image laptops
• build and configure virtual machines
• manage network components and policies
• inventory assets
The desired candidate will possess skills related to:
• Analytical problem solving
• Time Management
• Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Written and verbal communication
Candidates must be able to obtain and maintain a federal security clearance.